Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
Board of Zoning Appeals
May 24, 2011
The Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at the Falmouth Town Hall on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. on the following applications:
1. 308 Foreside Rd, Do Well-Do Good LLC- Conditional Use under Section 6.2. for an addition. Parcel U19-058, zoned RA.
2. 22 Phillips Rd, Thomas G. Ahlers â€“ Conditional Use application under Section 6.2 to construct a dormer. Parcel U01-010, zoned RA.
3. 11 Pine View Rd, Isaac & Kathryn Treem-Conditional Use under Section 6.2. for an addition. Parcel U45-040, zoned RB.
4. 11 Payson Rd, Jennifer Akerblom Vogt & Daniel T. Vogt- Conditional Use under Section 6.2 for an addition. Parcel U01-029, zoned RA. TABLED
5. 174 Falmouth Rd, Dr. Fredric G. Shotz- Conditional Use under Section 5.21 for a Home Occupation, Parcel R04-018, zoned RA.
6. 358 Gray Rd, Falmouth Rod & Gun Club- Tabled- Administrative Appeal of a decision by the Code Enforcement Officer. Parcel R06-059-A, zoned FF. TABLED