Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
Board of Zoning Appeals
February 22, 2011
The Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at the Falmouth Town
Hall on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. on the following applications:
1. 30 Johnson Rd, Rick Libby representing Sue & Duncan Geikie â€“ Conditional Use under
Section 6.2b for an addition. Parcel U19-016, zoned RA.
2. 176 Foreside Rd, Horace Horton representing Edward P. and E. Marie Manganello-
Conditional Use under Section 6.2b for an addition. Parcel U14-004, zoned RA.
3. 17 Middle Rd, Amy Theisen - Conditional Use under Section 5.22.1 for an Accessory Dwelling
Unit. Parcel R04-050, zoned RAm.
4. 22 Mill Rd, Dino Spugnardi- Conditional Use under Section 6.ll for a tear down/rebuild and
expansion. Parcel U40-014, zoned RB.
5. 5 Mason St, William J. & Linda M. Lundborg- Conditional Use under Section 6.2b for an
addition. Parcel U16-032, zoned RA.
6. TABLED -358 Gray Rd, Falmouth Rod & Gun Club- Administrative Appeal of a decision by the Code
Enforcement Officer. Parcel R06-059-A, zoned FF.
The Rod & Gun Club is tabled to March 22, 2011