Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
The Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at Falmouth
Town Hall on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 6:30p.m. To hear the following:
1. Nancy Goldblatt- Is requesting Conditional Use under Section 6.9 to tear down and
rebuild a garage at 24 West Circle Dr. Parcel#U41-25-C, zoned βRBβ.
2. John & Jenny Pray- Are requesting Conditional Use approval under Sections 5.21
for a Home Occupation and under Section 6.2a for an addition to the dwelling at 10
Hamlin Rd, Parcel #U45-012-M, zoned βRBβ.
3. William Lundborg- Is requesting Conditional Use under Sections 8.3 & 6.9 to tear
down a cottage at 36 Ramsdell Rd. Parcel #U16-031, zoned βRAβ.
4. James Rodway-Is requesting Conditional Use approval under Section
5.22.1 For an Accessory Dwelling at 21 Mill Rd. Parcel #U40-015, zoned βRBβ.
5. Nouria Energy Corp- Requesting Conditional Use to replace a sign at 251 US RT 1,
Parcel #U12-002-ON, zoned βSBβ.
6. Bohler Engineering β representing TD Bank North request a variance for signs at
TD Bank North at 200 US RT 1, Parcel U52-001-A, zoned, βSBβ.
β’ PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS YOU MAY HAVE DUE TO A DISABILITY, AT
LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE HEARING IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND.
β’ There will be no additional applications heard after 10:30 PM. Any application not heard at this hearing will
be continued until the next regular session, or an earlier date as may be decided by a majority of the Board.
β’ This agenda may be rearranged pursuant to a decision of the Chairman, without NOTICE.