Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
The Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at Falmouth Town
Hall on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 at 6:30p.m. To hear the following:
1. Kathleen and Zbigniew Kurlanski - Are requesting a hearing to appeal a
decision of the Code Enforcement Officer regarding parking in an unpaved area
outside of the parking area at Portland Yacht Club, 40 Old Power House Rd,
Parcel U16-083, zoned βRAβ. THIS APPLICATION HAS BEEN POSTPONED
2. Karin & Jorma Kurry- Are requesting Conditional Use approval under Section
6.2a to add a dormer at 8 Merrill Rd. Parcel U29-023, zoned βRBβ.
3. Odette Galli- Is requesting Conditional Use approval under Section 6.2b to add
an extension at 16 Ayers Court. Parcel U16-046, zoned βRAβ.
4. Christina D. Morrill-is requesting Conditional Use approval under Section
5.22.1 for an Accessory Dwelling at 237 Middle Rd, Parcel U23-026, zoned βRBβ
5. Aaron & Rose Splint - Are requesting Conditional Use approval under Section
6.2b to add an addition at 6 Tidewater Cove. Parcel U1-188 zoned βRAβ.
6. Safe Housing Associates β representing Bayshore Real Estate- Is
requesting Conditional Use approval under Section 6.2b to add a dormer at 5
Reg Roc Rd, Parcel U01-151 zoned βRA β.