The One Falmouth Committee shall:
1. Review and recommend actions to be taken by the Town Council, Town Manager, School Board and School Superintendent, for the:
a. Identification of areas of opportunity for efficiencies and/or new, innovative ways of doing business.
b. Expansion of collaboration between the Town and School Department.
c. Reduction of expenditures through savings in resources and money.
2. The Committee shall draw on the work of other communities, town staff, and other resources to put together its recommendations.
3. The Committee shall interpret this charge broadly.
4. The Committee shall be comprised 4 members:
a. Two, self appointed from the Falmouth Town Council; and
b. Two, self appointed from the Falmouth School Board.
5. The Committee shall report to the Town Council and School Board on progress towards the goals stated above on a quarterly basis, until completed.