Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
Board of Zoning Appeals
January 25, 2011
The Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at the Falmouth Town
Hall on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. on the following applications:
1. 20 Whitney Road, Karen Haley â€“ Conditional Use under Section 6.2 for an addition. Parcel
U01-072, zoned RA.
2. 188 U.S Route One, Peoples United Bank- Request for a Variance for a sign, Parcel U51-005,
3. 13 Payson Street, Joseph & Aleece Herlihy- Conditional Use under Section 6.2 for an addition.
Parcel U01-028, zoned RA.
4. 11 Phillips Road, Usha K. Reddi- Conditional Use under Section 6.2 for an addition. Parcel
U01-054, zoned RA.
5. 2 Laurel Lane, Elizabeth T. Greenstein- Conditional Use application under Section 6.2, 6.9, &
6.11 for an addition. Parcel U09-034, zoned RA and LR.
6. 17 Middle Road, Amy Theisen- Conditional Use under Section 5.22.1 for an Accessory
Dwelling Unit. Parcel R04-050, zoned RAm.