Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
Board of Zoning Appeals
November 23, 2010
The Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at the Falmouth Town
Hall on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 6:30p.m. on the following:
1. 14 Marston St, VEI LLC, â€“ Conditional Use application under Section 6.2b for additions. Parcel
U44-028-A, zoned VMU. Tabled from October 26, 2010
2. 24 Amerescoggin Drive, Dennis Oâ€™Brien representing Kristen Greer - Conditional Use
application under Section 6.2.b and a Set Back Variance under Section 8.5 for an expansion.
Parcel U18-057, zoned RA/LR. Tabled from October 26, 2010- WITHDRAWN
3. 5 Winslow Road, Maureen Hale- Conditional Use application under Section 6.2.a for an
addition. Parcel U02-043, zoned RA.
4. 400 US Route One, Richard Allred dba SciRx Inc representing Richard Fortune â€“
Conditional Use application under Section 3.7 to establish â€śLight manufacturing operations.â€ť
Parcel U62-003, zoned BP.
5. 38 Underwood Road, James Suarez representing Patricia Scott â€“ Conditional Use application
under Sections 6.9 and 6.10 to tear down and rebuild a garage. Parcel U18-044, zoned RA.
6. 412 Middle Road, Lorri Dougherty - Conditional Use application under Section 6.2 for an
addition. Parcel R01-037-A, zoned RBm.
7. 215 US Route One, Mark Sengelmann representing BAAS Partners Realty - Conditional Use
application under Section 3.6 to establish â€śOutdoor sales and storage of equipment and
materials.â€ť Parcel U11-035-A, zoned SB-1.
8. Hartford Ave, Jane Weed representing [property owner] - Conditional Use application under
Section 6.7 to build a single family dwelling. Parcel U04-038, zoned RA.
9. 40 Powerhouse Road, Zbig Kurlanski â€“ Request for reconsideration of the action
taken October 26, 2010. Parcel U16-083, zoned RA/LR