Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
Board of Zoning Appeals
October 26, 2010
The Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at the Falmouth Town Hall on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 6:30p.m. to hear the following:
1. 2 Inverness Rd, Stephen J. Willis-Appeal for a Mislocated Single Family Dwelling, Parcel U65-053, zoned, FF.
2. 40 Old Powerhouse Road, Kathleen and Zbigniew Kurlanski â€“ Administrative Appeal of a decision of the Code Enforcement Officer regarding parking at the Portland Yacht Club, Parcel U16-083, zoned RA/LR. - Tabled from August 24, 2010
3. 14 Marston St, VFT LLC, â€“ Section 6.2.a Conditional Use application under Section 6.2b for additions. ParcelU44-028-A, zoned VMU.
4. 1 Jameson Dr, Georgia Kombakis Conditional Use application under Section 5.22.1 for an Accessory Dwelling. Parcel U35-015-001, zoned RAm.
5. 24 Amerescoggin Dr. Dennis Oâ€™Brien representing Kristen Greer . Conditional Use application under Section 6.2b and a Set Back Variance under Section 8.5 for an expansion. Parcel U18-057, zoned RA.