Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
Board of Zoning Appeals
September 28, 2010
The Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at the Falmouth Town Hall on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 6:30p.m. to hear the following:
1. 40 Old Powerhouse Road, Kathleen and Zbigniew Kurlanski â€“ Administrative Appeal of a decision of the Code Enforcement Officer regarding parking at the Portland Yacht Club, Parcel U16-083, zoned RA/LR. - Tabled from August 24, 2010
2. 20 Burgess St, Traynor Family Residence LLC - Conditional Use application under Section 8.3, 6.11 & 6.2b for an expansion of the dwelling, Parcel U16-044, zoned RA and LR. - Tabled from August 2010
3. 141 Gray Road, Jeff Mason - Section 6.2.a Conditional Use application for an expansion of the dwelling, Parcel U42-010 zoned VMU, RP and LR. - Tabled from August 2010
4. 2 Laurel Lane, Ms. Betsey Greenstein- Section 6.9 and 6.11 Conditional Use application to tear down and rebuild an addition to the dwelling, Parcel U09-034, zoned RA and LR. Tabled from August 2010
5. 75 Applegate Lane, Daniel & Nancy Thurber â€“ Section 6.2.a Conditional Use application for a dormer and living space, Parcel U59-010-031, zoned RA.
6. 19 Providence Avenue, Edward Cramp â€“ Section 6.2.b Conditional Use application for a porch addition to the dwelling, Parcel U04-061, zoned RA.
7. 93 Falmouth Road, Rob and Jessi Woodman - Section 6.2.a Conditional Use application for a second story addition on the dwelling, Parcel U28-007, zoned RB.
8. 87 Leighton Road, Edith White â€“ Section 5.21 Conditional Use Permit for the establishment of a home occupation, Parcel U45-045, zoned RB.