Town of Falmouth, Maine
271 Falmouth Road
Falmouth, ME 04105
TOWN OF FALMOUTH
The Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at Falmouth
Town Hall on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 6:30p.m. To hear the following:
1. Donald Russell- Is seeking Reconsideration of the October decision of the Zoning
Board of Appeals for Conditional Use under Section 8.3 to extend a garage roof at
11 Maiden Ln. Parcel #U16-071, zoned βRA β.
2. Bruce MacMasterβ Relief from the decision of the Code Enforcement Officer for
Conditional Use at 207 Woodville Rd, Parcel #R03-054-E, zoned βFFβ.
3. David P. Chamberlain-Is requesting Conditional Use under section 6.2a for a
garage and addition at 27 Winn Rd. Parcel # U41-025-K, zoned βRBβ.
4. Stefanie Fairchild-Is requesting Conditional Use under section 6.2a for a roof over
an entrance at 3 Kilborn Wy. Parcel # U19-008, zoned βRAβ.
5. Stafford Advisorsβ Is requesting a Section 8.5 Disability Variance to install an ADA
compliant wheelchair ramp at 301 Foreside Rd. Parcel #U18-052-A, zoned, βRAβ.
6. Stephanie & Rebecca Rand- Are requesting Conditional Use to waive a restriction
on a variance at 3 Pine Grove Wy. Parcel # U07-004-D, zoned βRAβ.
7. Gary Thorpe & Heather Putnam- Are requesting Conditional Use under section
6.2b to build a deck and shed at 135 Mountain Rd. Parcel # R07-035, zoned βFFβ.
8. Robert McArdle represented by Sara Johnson- Is requesting Conditional Use
under section 6.2 for a deck at 19 Baysite Ln. Parcel U18-010-G1, zoned βRA.β
β’ PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS YOU MAY HAVE DUE TO A DISABILITY, AT
LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE HEARING IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND.
β’ There will be no additional applications heard after 10:30 PM. Any application not heard at this hearing will
be continued until the next regular session, or an earlier date as may be decided by a majority of the Board.
β’ This agenda may be rearranged pursuant to a decision of the Chairman, without NOTICE.