TOWN OF FALMOUTH
Board of Zoning Appeals
March 26, 2013
The Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing in the Council Chambers at the Falmouth Town Hall on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. on the following applications:
- 410 Middle Rd. Aaron Amirault- Requesting Conditional Use under Section 5.21 for a Home Occupation. Parcel R01-037, zoned RBm.
- 57 Hurricane Rd. Robert Libby representing David & Emily Ghiorse- Requesting Conditional Use under Section 5.22.1 for an Accessory Dwelling. Parcel R06-083-J, zoned FFm.
- 77 Waites Landing Rd. Geoffrey LaFond- Requesting Conditional Use under Section 6.2 to construct a garage. Parcel U05-019, zoned RC.
- 240 Gray Rd. Aroldo C. Ribeiro - Requesting a Variance for a side setback for a garage. Parcel R06-032-A, zoned VMU.
- 2 Town Landing Rd. Dwight Herdrich- Requesting Conditional Use under Section 6.2 for an enlargement. Parcel U17-055, zoned RA.
- 170 US RT ONE. Frank C. Heinemann –Requesting Conditional Use under Section 8.3 to relocate a sign. Parcel U51-001-D, zoned SB.
- 30 Kelley Rd. The Boathouse Rox, LLC.-Requesting Conditional Use under Section 6.11 for a deck expansion. Parcel U01-215-D, zoned RA.