Pledge of Allegiance
Order to amend Section 1 of the Council Rules in order to add the Pledge of Allegiance to the regular meeting agenda.
Order to go into Executive Session pursuant to the Laws of Maine to discuss the possible acquisition of easements, pursuant 1 M.R.S.A. § 405 (6) (C).
Order to go into Executive Session pursuant to the Laws of Maine to discuss the possible acquisition of land, pursuant 1 M.R.S.A. § 405 (6) (C).
Order to approve the minutes of the November 8, 2010, Town Council Special Meeting and Workshop.
Order to approve the minutes of the November 22, 2010, Town Council Meeting.
Report from Council Committees and liaisons regarding updates on assignments.
Report from the Appointments Committee and order relative to filling various vacancies on Boards and Committees.
Introduction of an amendment to the Coastal Waters Ordinance that would reduce shore front property lot width requirements for riparian rights designation; allow riparian rights to lots with waterfront access rights; and allow 20 additional moorings at Handy Boat.
Introduction of Zoning Amendments to permit Property Identification Signs and various associated housekeeping measures.
Public Forum (PROJECTED START TIME: 7:00 PM)
This is an opportunity for members of the public to address the Council on matters which are not scheduled for public comment at this meeting.
Order to authorize the Town Manager to commence the sale process for the Pleasant Hill Fire Station property for private re-use using the single-date Call For Offers process.
Resolution to consider a draft resolution regarding the space needs of a Community Recreation Center.
The Council will discuss the Community Facilities project and:
• receive an update from staff regarding possible lease interest by Child Development Services (CDS) in the Lunt or Plummer school building,
• discuss the draft Request for Qualifications for public-private development of the Plummer-Motz and Lunt property,
• receive an update from staff on the disposition of modular and portable classrooms at the Plummer-Motz and Lunt site,
• review site/facility studies and location options for the Falmouth Memorial Library and determine if additional facility analysis is required
• review site/facility studies and location options for a Community Recreation Center and determine if additional facility analysis is required, and
• determine its next steps in the Community Facilities Process.
Order to adopt a new ordinance referred to as PACE.
Order for amendments to the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 2, Article III in order to establish an Energy Committee, and to remove the Cable TV Committee.
Order adopt an amendment to Chapter 6, Article 6, Section 6.68, Appendices A-C of the Falmouth Town Ordinance that will change maximum levels of income and expenses for the General Assistance program.