The committee has requested that those committee members who could not be at the 5/13 meeting bring their sticky notes with questions/comments on the Comprehensive Plan 2000 documents to the 5/27 meeting for posting on the inventory sheets.
Work Plan Assignment
All committee members are asked, prior to the next meeting, to write down their thoughts relative to the following questions:
- how long committee members feel the update time frame should be,
- what committee members would like to see happen in that time period, i.e. what committee members would propose as a suggested work plan,
- how committee members feel the public should engaged,
- what committee members see as the key issues, and
- what committee members think the final "Update" format should be or look like.
New Reading List
In an effort to get all committee members to speak the same language, the committee requests that everyone peruse the following documents:
1. Annual reports covering 2000-2009:
2. Selected Comprehensive Plan Updates from Nearby Towns:
This will give you an idea what other plan updates look like.
3. Other Examples:
If you want see a completely different approach, take a look at Portland, Oregon.